All for Joomla All for Webmasters

Interesting Facts About Necklaces and Bracelets

Necklace Information-

Everyone loves diamond necklaces, let’s face it who wouldn’t. A diamond necklace can look classical and sophisticated.

As they are worn close to your heart, necklaces were originally designed to attract love and strengthen it. Although this folklore which people strongly believed hundreds of years ago no longer holds true, necklaces which hold diamonds can still create a lot of attention.

It is believed that necklaces where the first item of jewellery to be made or worn. We think this because a construction of a shell necklace was discovered in South Africa and can be dated back 75,000 years ago. Pre-historic necklaces where also made out of animal teeth, bones and claws.

The first gold necklace was made in around 2500 BC. Diamond necklaces are fairly recent trend in the history of jewellery history.

Bracelet Information-

Like Necklaces, diamond bracelets can create a lot of attention. Diamonds in whatever form of jewellery can be admired and loved by many people.

Where did the name ‘Bracelet’ come from? The term bracelet originates from the Latin word ‘brachile’ meaning of the arm. Bracelets have been an item of jewellery loved by people for many years and can be dated back to the Ancient Egyptians of around 7000BC. These were not made out of diamonds but bones and wood and where worn to represent religious or spiritual matters such as scarab bracelets which symbolised rebirth and regeneration.

It can be enjoyable to learn the history of items you with to purchase. Don’t forget that if you purchase jewellery online you can retrieve voucher codes.

Source by Joan Smith-Samios

16 thoughts on “Interesting Facts About Necklaces and Bracelets

1. Junivive Anti-Aging Cream says:

Great ? I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website.
    I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access.
    I recently found what I hoped for before you
    know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything,
    website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate.
    Nice task.

2. Ephamere says:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

3. Derma Gieo says:

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I
    guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to
    everything. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers?
    I’d definitely appreciate it.

4. Platinum Slim says:

I?m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that?s
    equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The issue is something that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

5. Jack says:

If уoս endd up excitted about a new career as a paralegal, there are a selection of choices which y᧐ull be able to consider.
    You might decide that being a freelance paralеgal is the way in which
    that you simply wosh to pursue this field.
    You can begin by weighing the рrofessionals and cons of this
    exciting new manner of wprking within the paralegaⅼ discipline;
    and you may decide that its the most suitаble ϲhoice for you.

6. Le Juve Essential says:

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
    say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
    it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1
    or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?